Anthony Lawrence Belfair
- Established ALB blog with strategic partner/web developer, working from concept to completion.
- Responsible for owned media/blog content development and execution, as well as dissemination across social media platforms.
- Developed and executed both evergreen and time-sensitive blog content to advance marketing strategies and raise visibility.
- Worked with the firm’s principal in ascertaining new client opportunities within the New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut region. Established initiatives towards advancing new client relations.
Glenn Gissler Design
- Established GGD blog with strategic partner/web developer, working from concept to completion.
- Conducted digital survey to to gain an accurate overview of GGD’s digital presence, documenting its strengths and weaknesses, and made recommendations for best practices and relevant improvements.
- Implemented all required changes.
- Worked with principal in developing a content strategy to advance established goals for both owned media and micro-blogging platforms.
Peter Marino Architects
- Conceptualized sales and marketing book for The Getty, the Michael Shvo-developed and Peter Marino-designed building on the Highline at 24th Street and 10th Avenue in New York City.
- Responsible for the writing and editing of the 15,000 word non-fiction work.
- Worked with Stephen Gan and the staff at the V Agency to establish the visual framework for the book.
- Met with all involved parties, on a regular basis, to ascertain required assets so as to insure timely delivery of finished writing materials.
- Worked directly with Peter Marino in shaping the editorial direction of the book.